Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Ink
How to Replace Epson Workforce WF-3620 Ink Cartridge
When your Epson Workforce WF-3620’s ink is empty, this guide will help you on how to install Carrot Ink cartridges correctly. If you have difficulties, you can always give us a call.
- 1.Turn on your Epson Workforce WF-3620 printer. Its LCD screen will display a message. Follow the instructions. If you don’t see any message, you can go to Home and then to Setup. Continue to Maintenance and then to Ink Cartridge Replacement.
- 2.Make sure to lift its scanner unit.
- 3.Locate its cartridge area and open its cover.
- 4.Gently squeeze the cartridge that you want to replace. After squeezing the tab, lift the ink cartridge up.
- 5.Remove any protective covering of your new ink cartridge.
- 6.Put the cartridge in position.
- 7.Close the cartridge cover and then the scanner unit.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured Epson Workforce WF-3620 Ink Cartridges
At Carrot Ink, you can get the correct ink cartridge for your Epson Workforce WF-3620 printer. Plus, you can finally cut back on your ink costs as our prices are 50% cheaper than genuine Epson cartridges. Our remanufactured ink cartridges for Epson Workforce WF-3620 printer meets industry standards. It has the same size and ink quality as OEM inks. If you have a high printing demand, you can opt for the XL versions. For your peace of mind, all our products have a 1-year warranty. If you stumble upon defects, you are free to choose between a full refund or a product replacement. Within 2 to 5 business days, your order will be delivered right at your doorstep. We ship nationwide so there’s no need to look for other ink sellers. More details on the installation is available here.