Epson Stylus C120 Ink
How to Replace Epson Stylus C120 Ink CartridgeBefore proceeding to this installation guide, you should have your new ink cartridges ready. It is advised to immediately install the new ones because you won’t be able to print.
- 1. Your Epson Stylus C120 should be turned on. Its ink lamp will light-up if you’ve depleted ink.
- 2. Lift up its printer cover.
- 3. If you don’t know what color or cartridge to replace, press its ink button. Its printer head will then position to the no ink logo. It will align to the empty cartridge. If there are no other depleted cartridge, again, press the ink button. Pressing the button again will move the printer head to the replacement position.
- 4. Gently open the cartridge cover.
- 5. Lift up the expended cartridge by pressing its tab and then, lifting it up.
- 6. The protective packaging or labels of your Carrot Ink cartridge should be removed.
- 7. Put the new cartridge to the slot.
- 8. Push down the cartridge cover to close ink.
- 9. Charge the ink by pressing the ink button. You will know if the charging is completed when the printer’s power light is idle.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured Epson Stylus C120 Ink Cartridges
From combo packs to magenta, cyan or black cartridges, you can certainly find all the ink cartridges you need for your Epson Stylus C120 printer at Carrot Ink. We take pride in offering households and business with high grade remanufactured ink cartridges at a more budget-friendly rates than genuine Epson cartridges. To ensure reliability of our ink cartridges, we utilize the best remanufacturing practices. We also only use an ink blend specifically for your Stylus C120 printer. Aside from cartridge quality, we deliver outstanding after sales support. We have a refund or replacement policy for cartridges with defects. If you need installation assistance, one of our customer support representatives can provide you with the help that you need. As for shipping, we offer 2 to 5 business days nationwide shipping. refer to your printer's manual here.