Epson Expression XP-320 Ink
How to Replace Epson Expression XP 320 Ink Cartridge
A step-by-step ink replacement for Epson Expression XP320 is available below. Switch on your printer before proceeding.
- 1.Raise the printer’s scanner unit.
- 2.Squeeze the cartridge’s tab.
- 3.As your press the tab, slowly pull-up the cartridge.
- 4.Dispose the empty cartridge.
- 5.Put the new ink into the slot. Push down to secure it. You should hear it click.
- 6.Close the scanner unit.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured Epson Expression XP 320 Ink Cartridges
With Carrot Ink Remanufactured Epson Expression XP 320 Ink Cartridges, you can finally get an ink cartridge that is reliable and affordable. Adhering to the remanufacturing practices and installing new chips, we are able to ensure efficiency from the very moment you install it in your computer. There is even a 1-year warranty and 100% money back guarantee. You can also get a replacement if there is a defect. Page after page, our ink cartridges will deliver high quality prints because we fill them with a proprietary blend of ink. Plus, our ink cartridges deliver a high yield capacity. Delivery arrival across United States is 2 to 5 business days. View the installation here.