Dell 7130 Toner
How to Replace Dell 7130 Toner Cartridge
Refer to this section if you are having difficulties on replacing expended toner cartridges of your Dell 7130 printer.
- 1. Find your printer’s front cover.
- 2. Open its cover by lifting it down.
- 3. Remove the empty cartridge
- 4. Grab your new toner and shake it from left to right.
- 5. Place the new toner inside the printer. It should be at the same spot where you removed the expended cartridge.
- 6. Close the printer’s cover.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Dell 7130 Toner Cartridges
Carrot Ink provide ink buyers with affordable and efficient Dell 7130 toner cartridges. Our collection is guaranteed to be compatible with your Dell printer. If not, we will give you a replacement with no additional cost. Alternatively, you can also ask for a full-refund. Our compatible Dell 7130 toner cartridges are lighter on your pockets because they are 50% to 60% cheaper than expensive brand produced laser toners. The budget-friendliness of our products do not compromise efficiency. Our toner cartridges deliver a 19,000 up to 20,000 page yield output to satisfy your printing needs and requirements. Rest-assured that our products won’t void your Dell printer’s warranty. Carrot Ink delivers nationwide with a period of 2 to 5 business days. Get the printer's brochure here.