Dell 5130cdn Toner
How to Replace Dell 5130cdn Toner Cartridge
If you don’t know how to install new toner cartridges on your Dell 5130cdn printer, you can refer to the guide below. For more assistance, you can email us. Turn-off your printer before proceeding.
- 1. Access your printer’s toner area by opening its front cover.
- 2. Choose the toner cartridge that you need to replace and then, pull it out.
- 3. Unpack your Carrot Ink toner cartridge. Make sure to shake it 5 to 6 times so that its ink will be distributed evenly inside.
- 4. Push in the new toner cartridge to the slot.
- 5. The next step is to lift up the cover to close.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Dell 5130cdn Toner Cartridges
For your Dell 5130cdn toner cartridge needs, you can find a great selection here at Carrot Ink. They are available in colors such as yellow, magenta, cyan, and black so you don’t have to shop anywhere else. In addition to the availability of different colors, our products are cheaper than your standard Dell manufactured cartridges. What’s more, our cartridges boast a page yield capacity from 8,000 to 12,000 pages for maximum prints. All of them are covered by a 1-year warranty program for your peace of mind. If there are defects, we will ship you a new one. We can also give you a refund. Just call our friendly customer service. Shipping for all items takes 2 to 5 business days. Download the printer manual here.