Canon PIXMA MG6620 Ink
How to Replace Canon Pixma MG6620 Ink Cartridge
Correctly replace your Canon Pixma MG6620 ink cartridge by following this step-by-step guide. For assistance and other inquiries, send us an email. You can also call us at 1-972-588-1300 or 1-877-322-7768.
- 1.Turn on your Canon printer.
- 2.Access its front cover and gently open it.
- 3.Lift the operation panel. You should also open the printer’s paper output tray. Wait until the printer head goes to replacement position.
- 4.Go to the ink cartridge area of the printer. Only remove the ink cartridge that you want to replace. You can remove the depleted cartridge by pushing its tab and lifting it out of its position.
- 5.Get your compatible Carrot Ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Then, completely remove the film and its protective cap.
- 6.Install the new ink cartridge to the slot. Make sure to put the ink cartridge’s front end first and then push down until you hear a click or snap. The light lamp you should light up.
- 7.Carefully close the operation panel.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Canon Pixma MG6620 Ink Cartridges
Genuine Canon ink cartridges are expensive. Luckily, there is an affordable solution - Carrot Ink Canon Pixma MG6620 Compatible Ink Cartridges. 50% cheaper than OEM Canon ink cartridges, you will definitely save more on ink costs. How about the quality of the inks? At Carrot Ink, we ensure that each cartridge gives out sharp and high quality prints all the time. Every cartridge also comes with high yield product capacity so you can print more without spending more. Defects and other issues are remedied through refund or replacement. Other concerns like cartridge installation assistance are provided by our customer support team. Wherever you are in the United States, we guarantee 2-5 business days for delivery. Review the installation procedure here.