Brother MFC-L5800DW Toner
How to Replace Brother MFC L5800DW Toner Cartridge
Follow this guideline so you can easily and successfully replace the empty toner cartridges on your Brother MFC L5800DW printer. Before following the steps below, you should have your printer turned on. Refer to its manual here.
- 1. Go to your printer’s front cover and lift it down.
- 2. The toner and drum assembly should be removed from the printer. You can do so by pulling it out.
- 3. From the unit, you will find a green lock. Push it down so you can remove the cartridge.
- 4. Place the new toner to the vacated slot.
- 5. Upon installation, you should access the green tab and then, slide it from left to right and vice-versa. This will clean the corona wire.
- 6. Return the assembly unit to its original location. Then, close the cover.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Brother MFC L5800DW Toner Cartridges
You don’t have to settle for expensive genuine toner cartridges for your Brother MFC L5800DW printer. At Carrot Ink, you will be surprised that you can get huge discounts up to 20% off. We deliver orders across the United States. Delivery is within 2 to 5 business days.