Brother MFC-L5700DW Toner
How to Replace Brother MFC L5700DW Toner Cartridge
Replace the empty cartridge of your Brother MFC L5700DW printer by referring to the guide below. You can also read the instruction manual here.
- 1. Plug in your printer to a power source and turn it on.
- 2. Lift down your printer’s cover.
- 3. Pull towards you the assembly unit of the toner and drum.
- 4. From the assembly unit, locate the green lock lever and push it down. This will release the empty toner cartridge from the drum.
- 5. Remove your toner cartridge’s packaging and protective cover.
- 6. Insert the new cartridge to the assembly unit.
- 7. Find green tab and move it from left to right. It will clean the corona wire.
- 8. Put back the assembly unit inside the printer.
- 9. Close the cover.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Brother MFC L5700DW Toner Cartridges
Already ran out of ink? You can find the widest selection of compatible toner cartridges at Carrot Ink. Compared to OEMs, our toner cartridges are more affordable. So how about the print quality? Our toner cartridges are high yield with maximum output of 8,000 pages. If there is any defect, you can ask for a full refund or replacement. Shipping is available across the United States. Delivery is from 2 to 5 business days.