Brother HL-L6200DW Toner
How to Replace Brother HL L6200DW Toner CartridgeThe following steps will teach you how to replace your Brother HL L6200DW’s empty toner cartridges. More information can be found here.
- 1. Turn on your Brother HL L6200DW printer.
- 2. You should then proceed to opening its front cover.
- 3. Find the toner cartridge and drum assembly unit. Proceed to pulling it out.
- 4. From the assembly unit, you will find a green lock lever. Push it down.
- 5. Take out the empty toner cartridge.
- 6. Put the new toner to the assembly unit.
- 7. You will find a green tab at the drum unit. Move it from side to side to clean the corona wire.
- 8. After sliding the tab several tabs, you can now proceed to inserting back the assembly unit to the printer. Then, close the printer cover.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Compatible Brother HL L6200DW Toner Cartridges
Our compatible toner cartridges come with a special ink blend that deliver outstanding prints without harming your Brother HL L6200DW printer. Furthermore, they are available in 8,000 to 12,000-page yield capacities so you can print more documents and pictures. Our compatible Brother HL L6200DW toner cartridges are covered by a 1-year warranty policy. For defects, you can have a refund or a replacement. Nationwide shipping is available on Brother HL L6200DW toner cartridges.